We’ve had great success with helping clients with the search engine needs, including analyzing and optimizing existing sites, submitting directly to the major search engines, and monitoring the results.
We use the following process to help you optimize your site:
SEO Goals & Strategy Meeting:
- The first step is for us to review with you the target keywords that you would like your site to appear high in search engine results.
- We will come up with metrics that will help Global Marketing Plus identify success.
Site Analysis & Review:
- After the strategy meeting, we next will your review your current website in detail, and analyze current search engine optimization strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Relevant content on the site
- What keywords are currently being used to find the site
- How your site is currently performing in keyword searches.
- Optimized page titles
- Link descriptions
- Content locked up in graphics or flash
- Meta description and meta-keyword information.
- Additional text-based navigation
- Search engine-friendly sitemap
- What content can be added to increase keyword density
- Identifying additional relevant inbound links.
- We will implement the SEO tactics described above, including modifying the HTML code of your website pages, and submitting the site to relevant sites for increased inbound link popularity.
Real Time Website Statistics PageDirector Module:
- We will install our real-time website statistics package on your website to allow careful monitoring of inbound search queries.
- You’ll be able to measure and track how often people are visiting your site, and what keywords or search engines they are using to find the site, how many pages people visit, technology platforms, and geographic location.
Ongoing Monitoring & Improvement:
- We will then monitor your website for keyword terms on an ongoing basis with major search engines, and report back to you on improvements.
To have someone contact you now about Search Engine Optimization, Click here and fill out your information, and one of our Search Engine Specialist will contact you.